From small seeds, palm trees grow…
Paradise Unbakery began as a raw food stall back in 2014, selling raw cakes and savoury treats. Many markets, tents and festival fields later, we found our permanent roots in Kensal Rise. The Paradise Unbakery café officially opened its doors in August 2016 and we’ve been growing ever since, changing our name to Paradise Plantbased in summer 2018.
With the health of all of us, and the planet, in mind, we:
· stay clear of refined flours, sugars, oils and salt
· cook with coconut oil and dress with olive oil
· offer naturally gluten free and raw food options
· take extra care in the kitchen for our gluten free and raw friends
· avoid using soya and agave
· are free from artificial colours and flavourings
… and of course, everything is 100% VEGAN!
Egle, our CEO - Chief in everything
Ping pong and table tennis champion extraordinaire, textile designer, vegan chef and crafty genius with a pot plant, our Lithuanian-born Egle is the creativity and brains behind Paradise Plantbased. If she ever asks you to try out something she’s creating in the kitchen, always say yes.